GHS Stampede

The Student News Site of Graham High School

GHS Stampede

GHS Stampede

Movie Review

Review

It is an all-male species of fictional yellow creatures that appear in the Illuminations Despicable Me franchise. They are characterized by their childlike behavior and their language, which is largely unintelligible. They seek the most evil people to serve. A follower or underlining of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one. It’s an abouale blast of laughter and mischief. The adorable minions bring their unique charm and hilarious antics to the screen, making it a perfect choice for a fun-filled family movie night. The animation is top-notch, and humor is cleverly woven throughout the story. Overall it’s a delightful and entertaining film that will leave you with a big smile on your face. This film is a true gem for both kids and adults. The minion’s misadventures take them on a wild journey filled with hilarious mishaps and heartwarming moments. The lovable characters, catchy soundtrack, and vibrant animation make it a joy to watch. It’s a perfect blend of comedy and adventure that will keep you entertained from start to finish. So grab some popcorn, sit back, and get ready to laugh your heart out with the minions. The minions are an adorable bunch of sidekicks, so it’s difficult not to root for them, even though they’re designed to be acolytes to evil masters. With their vaguely familiar-sounding language and their penchant for causing mayhem, the minions will continue to win viewers’ hearts with their googly-eyed shenanigans. As for the new characters, Scarlett and Herb are a hilarious couple, and it’s obvious that Bullock and Hamm had a good time channeling their inner wacky villains. And the soundtrack is full of greatest hits like “My Generation,” “Happy Together,” “You Really Got Me,” and “Mellow Yellow” (of course). Still, despite the comedic gags and the familiar soundtrack, there’s not a lot of depth to this story, and Scarlett isn’t nearly as compelling as Gru. Go for the love of Minions, but don’t expect this installment to dethrone the original as the best of the Despicable Me bunch.